Auto Injuries Require a Trauma Trained Doctor
Automobile Accident Injuries can cause tremendous pain to our head, neck, back, and other areas of our body. Additionally, it can create significant emotional and mental stress in our daily lives and work. In fact, many people don't know where to turn to following their automobile accident. Many will seek immediate care at the emergency room and follow-up with their primary care physician only to have worsening pain and not know where to turn to next.
The answer is Chiropractic Care with Dr. Pak, in addition to his Chiropractic education he has furthered his training and education to be credentialed and trauma qualified to treat patients who have been Injured in Automobile Accidents.
Dr. Pak understands the importance of diagnosing and treating automobile injuries as quickly as possible in order to minimize the damage to your neck and back. If left misdiagnosed or untreated automobile related injuries will cause significant arthritis to your spine and joints.
In addition to mainstream chiropractic care, we offer the following services:
- Digitized X-ray Analysis, this allows us to determine any Biomechanical Problems, which cannot be determined with any other diagnostic testing
- Computerized Range of Motion Testing, objectively identifies restrictions in both spine and joints
- Impairment Ratings allows reliable repeatable measurement of permanent injuries of body part or function
- MRI Review, Dr. Pak obtained credentials in interpreting MRIs and does not solely depend on radiologist reports, so that he can accurately diagnose spinal injuries
- Scheduling Diagnostic Tests and Specialist Referrals, such as MRI, CT Scans, Orthopedist, etc., to help save time and stress you may have to endure trying to schedule these appointments