Signs You Need Chiropractic Services in Jonesboro
Unlike traditional medicine, it’s not always clear when the average person may need a chiropractor to help alleviate discomfort and pain. In fact, many people neglect to see a chiropractor in Jonesboro, thinking that traditional medicine can help soothe that aching back or neck. But that’s a mistake.
Unless you’re opting for surgery, odds are that your doctor isn’t concerned with fixing the issue as much as they’re helping you manage the pain, and the common fix is usually heavy narcotics that can leave you feeling woozy and unlike yourself — and who wants to load up on pain pills every day just to make it through the week?
The answer is chiropractic services in Jonesboro, which can help alleviate your pain and get you on the right track towards feeling better while you address the underlying issue, not just the symptoms. Here are some signs that you may need to see a chiropractor.
If you suffer from headaches on a regular basis, it may be the result of low blood flow or some kind of alignment issue. Instead of reaching for those pain pills, why not allow our Jonesboro chiropractic services to help remedy the issue? In addition to other life changes, a chiropractor may be all you need to banish those headaches once and for all.
Muscle or Joint Pain
For those that suffer from regular muscle or joint pain, it can be hard to get through the day without reaching for those pills that numb and sedate you. But with chiropractic services in Jonesboro, you can get the help you need to battle that problematic muscle or joint pain as the underlying issue could be a problem with your musculoskeletal alignment. By ensuring that your body is operating properly, a chiropractor can help relieve that pain by utilizing spinal manipulations and adjustments.
You Sit a Lot at Work
Today, a work day is more likely to be spent cooped up indoors staring at a screen than taking place outside with strenuous physical activity. But that sedentary work life isn’t doing you any favors. Hunched over a keyboard or laptop day after day for hours at a time is wreaking havoc on the upper back, neck and shoulders, and over time the extra pressure can cause herniated or painful slipped or herniated discs. Chiropractic services in Jonesboro can ensure that your spine is aligned properly and that you’re doing your best to protect your back at work.
Limited Range of Motion
For those that have a limited range of motion from an old injury, some kind of accident or if your limbs or neck just aren’t as flexible as they used to be, you could be in need of a chiropractic adjustment. Not only will it help relieve the pain, but it can also help you regain extra mobility, enabling you to return to pursuits that you may have long since abandoned, such as exercising or getting more physical activity.
Chronic Back Pain
Most people that see a chiropractor in Jonesboro have some kind of chronic pain they’re dealing with. But chronic back pain is the worst. Aside from limiting your mobility and making it difficult to do just about anything, chronic back pain isn’t something to ignore. It will likely only get worse over time, and often the only solution is either surgery or narcotics. However, with chiropractic services in Jonesboro, you can get that chronic back pain under control and potentially avoid surgery.
To be more specific, our patients include:
- People with a herniated, degenerative, or bulging disc
- People with arthritis, whiplash injuries, strain/sprain injuries, shoulder injuries, hip injuries, pinched nerve(s)
- Anyone noticing a reduced range of motion in the neck, back, and extremities
Those suffering from numbness or radiating, shooting, tingling pain down their arms, hand, legs, and/or feet (sciatica, carpal tunnel syndrome, thoracic outlet syndrome)
- Victims of auto accidents
Individuals who have slipped or fallen
- Athletes with sports strains or injuries
- Workers who have been hurt on the job or experience chronic pain from too much sitting, too much standing, too much bending, too much lifting, too much driving
- People who have not found relief from medications, injections, physical therapy as an exclusive treatment, or other doctors/care providers
- Anyone who is looking to avoid surgery by trying conservative care first
- People who are finding that what worked in the past for their ailment is no longer working
- Anyone wanting to improve their general wellness
To treat the above patients, we offer the following services:
- Traditional chiropractic therapies, like Adjustments, Mobilizations, and Cervical Traction
- Advanced chiropractic therapies, like Active Release Technique and Graston Technique
- Physical therapy techniques like McKenzie Method
- Supplemental care like Therapeutic Modalities and Hot and Cold Therapy
- Referrals whenever necessary to a Neurosurgeon, Neurologist, Orthopedist, Physiatrist, Podiatrist (for appropriate diagnostic testing and treatment)
- Ordering MRIs, CT Scans, and EMG/NCV tests
- Impairment Ratings
- Custom shoe orthotics
- Education to promote improved and healthier lifestyle
- Training to continue recovery between visits
When you visit Chiropractic Plus, we apply our expertise in putting together a combination of the above – tailored to you as an individual. We want you to recover as quickly as possible and we want the results to last as long as possible. That kind of care doesn’t come in a single-solution format, which is why we developed our innovative and well-rounded approach combining chiropractic plus physical therapy plus education.
Come experience what makes us so unique; call us for an appointment today at 678-610-7587.