Were you involved in an auto accident? If so continue reading as we want to help you get better. Often, this includes supporting your efforts to get treatment by working closely with your attorney and with insurance companies.
In addition to providing superior care, we are experts in documenting trauma, determining causality, compiling strong and detailed medical records, providing Impairment Ratings, and reporting on injuries. We will document your injuries properly and thoroughly and create a narrative for your attorney. In addition, because we treat so many patients with similar injuries, we can help give you insight into this difficult, complicated, and challenging auto accident process. Bottom line, we want to support you in every way we can.
Your course of treatment will depend on many things, like the extent of your injury and the amount of pain you are in. We offer many services and specialized therapies to help. Should you need further diagnostic testing (MRIs, CT scans, EMG/NCV testing, etc.), we are happy to provide a referral as we have close working relationships with a number of medical specialists.
Traffic accidents and collisions are, unfortunately, all-too-common occurrences. There are over 2 million injuries per year according to Association For Safe International Road Travel. But if you have been injured in an accident and need medical care, here are a few additional things to keep in mind:
- Keep all of the data you collect (contact information for all persons involved, police reports, photos of the accident scene, accident records and notes, insurance paperwork and documentation) in a file.
- You may feel all right immediately after the accident but then start to feel worse in the days following the event. For example, you may develop headaches, neck pain, or symptoms for other potential injuries.
- Even if you got immediate medical attention – perhaps at the scene or at a hospital – you may be in need of additional care.
- If the other driver is at fault, he or she may be liable to pay for your chiropractic treatment through their insurance policy. Or, if the driver at fault does not carry insurance, or if you were at fault, your insurance policy may cover your treatment.
- Sometimes, your case requires assistance from a lawyer to help take care of your treatment and compensate you for damages. Many lawyers specialize in these types of accident cases. Please ask us for a referral if you think you need to speak with a lawyer; however, please note that we are in no way affiliated with any attorneys.
We understand auto accidents and how to help you recover from them and move forward. Call us for an appointment now at 678-610-7587. We have representatives standing by 24/7 to schedule your visit.